Dalet today announced a competitive upgrade program that provides media-rich organizations with an accelerated digital transformation path to greater operational efficiency and resilience on the Dalet Flex cloud-native platform. The Dalet upgrade program will greatly benefit media organizations that struggle with outdated and siloed products by eliminating the drag of technical debt and streamlining workflows from ingest to distribution with Dalet Flex. The unique, value-added Dalet offering addresses all media workflow use cases on a single, state-of-the-art technology platform supported by 360°professional services, including cloud operations and security. All on a single subscription with worldwide 24/7 coverage.
Dalet upgrade program highlights include:
- Expedited migration and implementation services to help customers quickly move data and workflows.
- Financial incentives for transitioning from legacy solutions to Dalet Flex, in addition to the resulting operational cost savings.
- Free Dalet Learning Hub training access for one year to assist users with change management and accelerate adoption.
- Complimentary media workflow consultation that provides a detailed assessment of a company’s media workflow strengths and bottlenecks as well as a blueprint for a successful transition.
Upgrade to “Tech Forward”
Lack of media workflow agility, efficiency and support have put stakeholders under pressure to evolve and adapt to new requirements. According to McKinsey research, “technical debt is basically the ‘tax’ a company pays on any development to redress existing technology issues, and it accounts for about 40 percent of IT balance sheets.” The article concludes that addressing the technology issues can “free up engineers to spend as much as 50 percent more of their time working on value-generating products and services; reducing costs by cutting back on time needed to manage complexities; and improving uptime and resiliency.” In essence, become a ‘Tech Forward’ company.*
“In today’s competitive landscape, media workflow efficiency and agility isn’t just important — it’s absolute,” states Dalet CEO Carl Farrell. “Traditional solutions no longer suffice: they can’t adapt, scale, connect, or provide the speed required in our fast-paced industry. Greater than the sum of its parts, Dalet provides a powerful, connected ecosystem that scales and evolves right alongside your business, providing you with outstanding ROI. Our low-risk upgrade program provides all of the key elements to make the successful leap and accelerate your digital transformation journey today.”
Following customer feedback, Dalet has identified three key legacy workflows that M&E companies can significantly improve upon with Dalet Flex.
- Migrate existing on-premises archives to the cloud for increased accessibility and decreased costs.
- Manage archives with proven media asset management, advanced metadata capabilities and user-friendly tools to easily find and retrieve content.
- Connect archives to the rest of your operation and improve efficiency across your media’s entire lifecycle.
Production Asset Management
- Manage and track your assets and projects through their entire lifecycle from acquisition to editorial to distribution.
- Connect your NLE to the rest of your workflows to access your entire library and drive your media supply chain.
- Harness the power of workflow automation to improve efficiency and increase revenue potential.
- Access, prepare, create and distribute content faster with a browser-based editor fully integrated within your ecosystem.
- Connect your editorial workflow directly to your media supply chain to increase efficiency and content speed-to-market.
- Maintain the agility of a browser-based editor while connecting to your high-end editor for more advanced content creation needs. Hand off your edit directly to Adobe© Premiere Pro with the Dalet Xtend panel, bringing your full media library to your edit suite.
Dalet’s consultative approach ensures optimized configuration and workflows with full implementation services, ranging from training to workflow creation and turnkey migration. Extensive onboarding options, from 1:1 to instructor-led, or self-paced online, and 24/7 multi-tiered support ensure customers maximize the value of Dalet.
With the Dalet competitive upgrade program, customers can migrate away from outdated, high-maintenance equipment and gain significant efficiencies on a modern, cloud-native platform that improves wider operations with enhanced collaboration, security, and business intelligence.
For more information, please visit: https://go.dalet.com/upgrade
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows – accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content. As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content professionals and storytellers around the globe. Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Peloton, and the BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly told and thoughtfully delivered. Learn more at www.dalet.com.